QuickBooks training courses are offered with PJC Continuing Education Courses, Level 1 and Level 2.
QuickBooks is a leading accounting software for small businesses. Our advisors are trained on the QuickBook versions to assist you in choosing the software plan to fit your business needs.
Quickbooks Destop is known for great reporting and ease of use, check the various subscription levels to purchase the one to best fit your needs. Remember if you use payroll features you need to update annually.
Quickbooks Online, QBO, is gaining among users who like the flexibility of accessing from the phone or other locations, data stored on cloud, and you never have to update the software (fyi you can download a QBO app to your computer for added efficiencies). QBO does however require monthly subscription. It often requires other apps to to extend resources for heavy users. You can take a testdrive of how QBO works to help you determine if it is the right solution for you. QBO provides discounts on intro prices. America’s SBDC often gets competitive discount codes the SBDC can offer for clients! Contact us for more information, 903.782.0224.
In addition we provide training materials in digital format to small businesses as well as one-on-one consulting to assist you in setting up our business.
QuickBook Online Use the pdf for self-paced training with five courses:
- QB Course 1: Getting Started With Quickbooks
- QB Course 2: Navigate through Quickbooks
- QB Course 3: Recording Transactions
- QB Course 4: Reporting
- QB Course 5: Expanding Usability
QuickBook Desktop version fifteen lessons
- QB Lesson 1: Get Started
- QB Lesson 2: Setup
- QB Lesson 3: Work with Lists
- QB Lesson 4: Work with Bank Accounts
- QB Lesson 5: Use Other Accounts in QuickBooks
- QB Lesson 6: Enter Sales Information
- QB Lesson 7: Receive Payments and Make Payments
- QB Lesson 8: Enter and Pay Bills
- QB Lesson 9: Analyze Financial Data
- QB Lesson 10: Set Up Inventory
- QB Lesson 11: Track and Pay Sales Tax
- QB Lesson 12: Payroll with QuickBooks
- QB Lesson 13: Estimates and Progress Invoicing
- QB Lesson 14: Time Tracking
- QB Lesson 15: Customize Forms and Write QuickBooks Letters
As America’s SBDC partners with QuickBooks, our clients can access software with a discount. Call us for more information!
Contact us for more information here.
#ParisSBDC #Quickbooks #Accounting #Software