We want to help, but drop-ins are not the best way to assure our availability, time, and attention to your business needs. Please schedule an appointment. Best ways to reach us:
- Phone 903.782.0224
- Email Becky to request an appointment, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete online form
When setting a new appointment, we will ask you:
1. Are you in the PJC area? Delta, Hopkins, Hunt, Lamar, or Red River Counties. If you are outside of these counties, you may find the SBDC closest to you by providing your zipcode on America’s SBDC site.
2. Have you completed a Client Engagement Form, please download and email to Becky Cornelius, email@example.com. Paris SBDC advisor signs the second page of this form, which also serves as client confidentiality agreement. We work with clients on sensitive, private information whether it is intellectual property or financial; integrity as your trusted advisor is important.
3. We will email you a Zoom meeting link. Zoom meetings allow us and you to share a screen during the meeting. <If you are unable to do a zoom, we can google meet or phone>
How can you meet face to face?
- Zoom is best option, and allows us to share screens/files to help you.
- Face to face meetings are limited. If you need to drop off documents or to see Johnston direct:
- At our Paris SBDC office, again by scheduled appointment, one needs to go thru the college checkpoint, with the wristband and a mask prior to the scheduled appointment.
- For existing clients – we can schedule on-site visits at the clients location where appropriate safety guidelines are in place and mask are worn.
- Greenville – Johnston is at the Greenville Chamber of Commerce weekly on Tuesdays. (mask and social distance guidelines).
- Sulphur Springs – Johnston is at the Hopkins Chamber of Commerce by appointment on Thursday according to the location access availability. (mask and social distance)