We want to help, but drop-ins are not the best way to assure our availability, time, and attention to your business needs. Please schedule an appointment time, submit a contact form, or contact the office 903.782.0224.
When setting a new appointment, we will ask you:
1. Are you in the PJC area? Delta, Hopkins, Hunt, Lamar, or Red River Counties. If you are outside of these counties, you may find the SBDC closest to you by providing your zipcode on America’s SBDC site.
2. Have you completed a Client Engagement Form, please download and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or provide at your meeting. Paris SBDC advisor signs the second page of this form, which also serves as client confidentiality agreement. We work with clients on sensitive, private information whether it is intellectual property or financial; integrity as your trusted advisor is important.
How/where can we collaborate:
- Face to Face in Paris, Sulphur Springs, Commerce, or Greenville – you may schedule by availability
- Virtual meetings, we will email a Zoom meeting link. Zoom meetings allow us and you to share a screen during the meeting
- Email/phone calls, let us know your preference
Let us know how we can assist you!